Taste Of Egypt is a Saint John based restaurant in New Brunswick looking for a passionate individual to join a great team of enthusiastic foodies that are moving a unique restaurant in Uptown Saint John. We are seeking someone who has a lot of dedication, drive and business initiative to support in managing our general operations and staff in our great family run restaurant. Some of the qualifications are listed below:
Restaurant and food service managers are mandated to perform some or all of the following duties:
- Arrange, organize, guide, control and estimate the operations of a restaurant.
- Identify the type of services which are to be provided and implement operational procedures
- Hire staff and coordinate staff training
- Plan staff work schedules and monitor the performance of staff
- Manage inventory, modify procedures and prices and monitor revenues
- Responds to customer complaints and makes sure health and safety regulations are adhered to
- Discuss food and other supplies arrangements with suppliers
- Bargain with clients on arrangements for catering or use of facilities for receptions or banquets.
Employment requirements will include:
- Expected to have an experience in the foodservice sector, as well as supervisory experience will be required
- We are looking for an extremely passionate individual with a drive to growing a business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 /month
If you think that you are one of the best qualified for this position, why not please send us your resume through https://ca.indeed.com/The authors at Intimate Tickles found this article to be quite interesting, and we though you might like it as well. This articles was originally posted at relationshipasylum.com by admin
Read This Awesome Article In It's Entirety At It's Original Location